Naracoorte Caves tours, camping and accommodation now open
Naracoorte Caves is open. There are restrictions on the number of people that can undertake tours at any one time. Some cave tours can now be booked online, or you can visit and enjoy a tour by booking directly at the Wonambi Visitor Centre.
Naracoorte Caves and Wonambi Visitor Centre are open for guided and self-guided tours, camping and accommodation. The Naracoorte Café has also reopened.
The nature playground and accessible Roof Top Loop Walk can also be enjoyed by visitors.
We take the safety of our visitors and staff seriously, so you may notice some changes at the sites as we:
- Reintroduce guided tours with a maximum capacity of 20 people.
- Limit the number of people on self-guided and guided tours and within our bunkhouse accommodation
- Alter the Naracoorte Café menu to encourage take-away and outdoor dining
- Make hand sanitiser available for visitors
- Encourage visitors to observe social distancing (1.5 metres rule)
- Encourage good hand and respiratory hygiene as much as possible
- Increase cleaning of facilities
- Install signage to help visitors understand current restrictions and advice
Please continue to follow all directives on social distancing, comply with relevant limits on gatherings, wash your hands and do not visit if you feel unwell.
More South Australian government information about COVID-19.
South Australian COVID-19 Information line: 1800 253 787
Please also download the official government COVIDSafe app in the Apple App Store or Google Play, or join the WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.