Page updated: Thursday 29 July 2021.
Naracoorte Caves are open.
We take the safety of our visitors and staff seriously, and please note masks are required within indoor areas (including cave tours).
Due to limited tour capacities, we recommend booking online before your visit.
You may notice some other changes at the sites as we:
- limit the number of people within our indoor spaces
- make hand sanitiser available for visitors
- encourage visitors to observe social distancing (1.5 metres rule)
- encourage good hand and respiratory hygiene as much as possible
- increase cleaning of facilities
- install signage to help visitors understand current restrictions and advice.
Please continue to follow all directives on social distancing, comply with relevant limits on gatherings, wash your hands and do not visit if you feel unwell.