We provide a range of fun and engaging programs for school and tertiary groups covering several main educational themes:
- palaeontology (the study of fossils)
- the secret world of bats
- cave science and geology
- team building (adventure caving).
Other important concepts are woven into the delivery of the main educational themes, such as:
- World Heritage
- conservation and sustainable use
Our experienced guides lead the tours, however teachers/adults must accompany students on all tours, including adventure tours.
We are happy to arrange special tours at the usual learning program cost. They can include:
- a night bat tour to watch the bats exit the caves, and including a walk to search for other nocturnal creatures
- a World Heritage tour to examine the way the caves developed and have been used throughout their history.
Find out more about school visits, including accommodation and other activities in the park.
Contact us to talk about tailoring learning programs. We will help you to plan a visit that suits your requirements.
Learning program prices
|Student (per student, per learning program)||$9|
|Teachers/adults||Free of charge at a ratio of one adult per 10 students|
|Additional adults (per adult, per learning program)||$9|
|Adventure caving (per student, per learning program)||$21|